New York – S3H.com, a leading provider of software, services, solutions, and hardware, announced today that it will host a workshop on the topic of switching from legacy IT to cloud technology. The workshop will be held at New York Marriott Downtown on February 13, 2023.
The adoption of cloud technology by banks has been on the rise in recent years as they look to lower costs, meet public demand for online services, and manage remote teams. Despite a relatively high adoption rate of cloud services by banks, the overall percentage of bank workloads in the cloud is still low, estimated to be between 8% and 10% of global bank business.
During the workshop, S3H.com experts will discuss the benefits of cloud technology for banks and the steps involved in the transition from legacy IT systems. Banks typically first migrate to the cloud for internal business functions such as finance, legal and regulatory compliance, and human resources. On the other hand, core banking services, which are critical to bank operations such as transaction processing, account updating, and ledger reconciliation, are likely to be the last to adopt cloud technology.
The shift towards cloud computing in the banking sector is expected to continue as banks aim to stay ahead of the competition and better serve their customers. S3H.com’s workshop is designed to help banks understand the benefits of cloud technology and how to make the switch from legacy IT systems to cloud-based solutions.
“We are excited to host this workshop and help banks understand the benefits of cloud technology and the steps involved in the transition from legacy IT systems,” said Terry Poe, CEO of S3H.com. “Our goal is to help banks stay ahead of the competition and better serve their customers by leveraging the power of cloud technology.”
For more information and to register for the workshop, please visit S3H.com.
S3H.com is a leading provider of software, services, solutions, and hardware for businesses and organizations. With a team of experts and a commitment to excellence, S3H.com helps its clients stay ahead of the competition and better serve their customers.
- Scrum: A Framework for Agile Development
- Implementing Agile in Large Organizations
- Differences between Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Mastering Agile: A Hands-on Workshop on Agile Software Development
- Understanding Agile Manifesto and Principles
- Introduction to Agile Software Development
- Implementing a VPN for Small Office/Home Office (SOHO)
- The most popular CRM apps: bots, messaging, phone and video calls, marketing automation and lead generation
- Leveling Up IT with Gamification: Boosting Engagement and Learning in the Tech Industry
- Exploring Market Opportunities for Cloud Integration Services
Leave a Reply